EP 52 | Interview Affirmations SubliminalJun 07, 2022
Manifest Your Career Podcast Intro:
Are you feeling stuck, lost, or confused about what to do next in your career? Then the Manifest Your Career podcast is just right for you. I'm your host Dr. Norma Reyes, a career mindset coach. I help successful Latinas who are battling self doubt, self sabotage, and imposter syndrome. I teach my clients how to combine their intuition, skills, and knowledge so that they can manifest their dream career. It's time you start listening to your inner wisdom and guidance. Tune in each week to the Manifest Your Career podcast, and learn how to align your mindset to your career goals. Keep listening and together will manifest your dream career.
EP 52 | Interview Affirmations Subliminal
This is episode 52, and it's really like a part two to last week's episode about interviewing because this episode is going to be another subliminal. You can go back to the previous episode (EP43) where I talk about subliminals. These are affirmations to empower you during your next job interview.
Here are the affirmations in the subliminal
- I am calm and confident, job interviews are easy.
- I am an excellent candidate for the job
- I love job interviews, they are fun.
- I can relax knowing there is always more jobs available
- I am capable of answering questions thoughtfully
- My career will continue to evolve and change, as will my goals. This interview is just a step on my path.
- I am feeling more relaxed and confident
- My goals may be scary, but they are attainable.
- Being prepared makes me feel at ease
- I am free at each moment to be myself.
- This interview is a wonderful opportunity, but not the only opportunity I’ll have ever.
- I impress interviewers, I stand out above the rest.
- I am smart, confident, and prepared. I have everything I need to succeed.
- The universe is looking out for me, and it will protect me no matter what happens.
- I am eager to start this new job
- I am impressive and charismatic
- I always give a great first impression
- It feels good to be told I got the job
- I love job interviews
- Job interviews are easy
- I have a lot to contribute
- I have excellent communication skills
- I am confident and believe in myself
- I am grateful for a successful job interview
- I will be confident and positive throughout my interview.
- Job interviews are easy.
- My resume is impressive.
- I have the inner power and strength to deal with whatever life brings me.
- I feel safe and secure in every situation.
- I am relaxed and calm.
- I am confident and friendly.
- I truly believe that I deserve the job.
- I am a great worker who deserves to get a great job.
- I communicate clearly.
- I always give a great first impression.
- I always smile and speak clearly.
- I am intelligent and capable enough to succeed in any endeavor which is important to me.
- My self-worth is based on who I am and not what others think of me.
- I will remain calm under pressure
- My first impression will be an extremely positive one
- I think before I speak
- All will be ok
- My experiences have prepared me for success.
- I take the time to be prepared and it shows
- I find it easy to be interviewed for a job.
- I am in the driver’s seat of my career.
- I will be chosen for the job
- I am worthy of success and happiness at work even when I am not perfect.
- I am starting to look forward to my job interview.
- I am a good person, a worthy person.
- I am grateful for this job interview
- I am perfect for this position, I am their ideal candidate.
- I love job interviews, and my energy is contagious.
- My self-worth is a reflection of my divine nature.
- I am confident all will be ok
- Answering tough questions will be easy for me.
- No one is responsible for my reality but me.
- I can give a job interview with total confidence.
- Great communication comes naturally to me.
- I can easily impress any interviewer.
- I thrive under intense interview pressure.
- My talents and abilities are impressive.
- I will give my best possible interview.
- Everyone deserves joy and success, including myself.
- I am naturally charismatic.
- My attitude is professional at all times.
- They would be lucky to have me on their team.
- I am perfectly qualified for the position.
- Everything will be just fine, as it always is
- I see myself doing well at job interviews
- Getting the job feels great!
- STAR Method questions & Information
- EP 43 | Rewiring Your Mind for Career Success
- Get the Career Mindset Guide at ManifestYourCareer.com
- Click Here to learn more about my career coaching services.
Thank you for listening, please Subscribe and leave a Review on Apple Podcasts, and Follow me via IG @ManifestYourCareer
Visit my site for more information on my career coaching services: https://manifestyourcareer.com/
Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/drnormareyes)
Subscribe on YouTube 👉🏽 https://www.youtube.com/manifestyourcareer
Thank you for listening to them manifest your career podcast with me your host Dr. Norma Reyes, a career and mindset coach. Learn more about my coaching today at https://www.manifestyourcareer.com/coaching
Are you interested in 1:1 Career Coaching?
Dr. Reyes offers 1:1 Career Mindset Coaching.
Learn everything you need to know about using your mindset for career development
Build a new career mindset that helps you be in alignment with your life purpose
Embody the successful and confident Latina you've always known you can be
I’m here to help you reconnect with yourself, with your intuition and inner knowing
You've been working hard to have the career you want but... haven't seen any results. Your career is stagnant, frustrating, and disappointing.
You weren't taught how to navigate your career. You were taught that your hard work would speak for itself in your career. You see everyone else moving forward, having the career growth you desire for yourself.
Meanwhile you're feeling frustrated all day at work. Leaving you wishing you were further along in your career. But again, you're not even sure where to start. You look back at your career and keep wondering "how did I get here?" 🙈
It's okay. Life Happens.
You're exactly where you need to be. Now is the time to do something about it. You are now ready.
Now you can take action.